Fitness Options Running Machines
Fitness Options fitness mega-store is Europe’s largest fitness store for exercise equipment. The equipment that they offer includes treadmills, cross trainers (or ellipticals), multi gyms, exercise bikes, rowing machines, boxing equipment and free weights. Fitness Options stock running machines from major brands such as Life Fitness who often appear in commercials gyms and health clubs, Proform, Reebok, and Weslo. Treadmill prices vary greatly depending on the make and model – if you’re looking to use the equipment regularly and at higher intensities, we always recommend spending a little bit more to get something which is better quality. There is a huge variety of treadmills and exercise equipment at Fitness Options to guarantee something for everyone, from beginners who are just starting out to more experiences runners and those training for marathons.
As well as selling treadmills and running machines, Fitness Options provides its customers with top quality service and advice including:
- Hot Offers on brand new running macahines and discounts on ex demonstration models – save over £300 with FREE delivery!
- Fitness equipment removal and storage service (because most removals companies won’t touch gym equipment)
- Gym Equipment Servicing and Warranties – create your own servicing packages to suit your needs
- Commercial Fitness Equipment – for Businesses as opposed to in the home.
- CAD design system to help you design your gym so you can plan what it will look like!
Using a treadmill is a great way to get fitg> or lose weight as it monitors your heart rate, counts the calories you are burning and can measure your running distance. A treadmill can also be a great compliment to your road running by giving you access to terrains and hills which may not be nearby to your home or regular running route. Through measuring your speed and running pace, treadmills can also help you to refine your goals and targets and prepare you for any upcoming races or events.